Return to SatCure Index page
Pace Positioners MSP990, MSP991 FAQ
- To set east limit stop:
- Press the 'Mode' key followed by the '2' key to enter Limit Set Mode.
- Move the dish to desired east limit position using 'East' key.
- Press the 'Store' key.
- The 'L1 Set' message on the unit front panel will confirm the setting.
- To set the west limit stop:
- Move the dish to desired west limit position using the 'West' key.
- Press the 'Store' key.
- The L2 Set' message on the unit front will confirm setting.
- The unit will now proceed to clear any stored satellite positions.
- The 'Norm' , 'Prog' and 'Limit' indicators will illuminate then extinguish after a short time with the unit returning to Normal Mode.
- To prevent the clearing of positions, press the 'Mode' key immediately after the 'L2 Set' message to return to Normal Mode.
Above information kindly supplied by Joe McIntyre
A complete fault-finding guide called "The Satellite Repair Manual" is available.
This information is given in good faith, based on several years of workshop experience involving thousands of repairs. No responsibility will be accepted for any death, damage or injury caused either directly or indirectly by the use of this information. The reader should check the facts himself. It is assumed and stressed that the reader will be familiar with good, safe, electronic workshop practice and will be familiar with all tools, components and terms used. If there is any doubt about the reader's ability to carry out such work competently and safely, the work should be referred to a specialist engineer.
COPYRIGHT 1996 M T Pickering
The information given here may be re-posted to any computer associated with USENET or CompuServe and similar public systems (not on any private system with restricted access) but only in its entirety with this message remaining intact. It may be downloaded onto an individual computer and printed as hard copy but only for the individual's own use. It may not be published in any form (other than as stated) without prior consent from the author.
Martin Pickering Email
THIS FAQ IS NOT APPROVED BY SKY OR BY PACE
End of FAQ
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
Return to SatCure index page
Copyright ©1997 SatCure
Version 1.3 updated on December 23, 1999
This file may be downloaded for private and personal use but NO part of it may be published in any form without the prior permission of the author.
This Web Site was constructed entirely on a Macintosh computer
Send this page address - CLICK HERE - to a friend !